Extinct Animals Meaning In Hindi
Extinct definition no longer in existence.
Extinct animals meaning in hindi. Raftaar Worlds Leading Shabdkosh. Extinction meaning in Hindi. Extinct meaning in Hindi Check online with Wordkosh Hindi dictionary.
If a species of animals is extinct it no longer has any living members. Hindi meaning of extinct extinct adjective वलपत.
Animals पश Pashu. The wolf became extinct in Britain 250 years ago.
It is spelled as ik-stingkt. Click for more detailed meaning of extinct in Hindi with examples. These are known as extinct animals.
Extinct is a adjective according to parts of speech. Endangered species meaning in Hindi हनद म मनग is a species whose numbers are so small that the species is at risk of extinctionEnglish definition of Endangered species. There are always several meanings of each word in Hindi.
The correct meaning of Extinct in Hindi is सपत. 10 Endangered Animals Names In Hindi - Hello friends Cute Animals In the article you are reading this time with the title 10 Endangered Animals Names In Hindi we have prepared this article well so that you can read and retrieve the information in itHopefully the content of the post Article 10 endangered animals names in hindi what we write can make you understand. Meaning and definitions of Extinct translation of Extinct in Hindi language with similar and opposite words.
- Australian Shepherd Mix Puppies Colorado
- Australia Animals Kill You Meme
- Australia Fires From Space Station
- Australia Fires 2019 Animals
- Australia Fires Today Sydney
- Australia Fires Update 2020
- Australia Deadly Animals Documentary
- Australian Doodle Puppy Uk
- Australian Shepherd Goldendoodle Puppy
- Australia Fires Animals Pictures
- Australia Fires Map From Space
- Australia Fires Update August 2020
- Asian Palm Civet Cat For Sale
- Australia Fires Map 2020
- Australia Fires Caused By Humans
- Australia Fires Animals Donate
- Australia Dangerous Animals List
- Australia Fires Map 2020 Satellite
- Australia Fires Map Feb 2020
- Australia Fires Caused By Global Warming